Is to make your stay a pleasurable experience. Please review the following policies, and feel free to contact us if you would like additional information
about our lodging accommodations.
- In most instances, we require a two-night minimum stay on weekends, holidays, and special occasions. Pets are not allowed.
- As a general rule, and for benefit of our adult guests, we do not allow younger children; however, children age 12 and over are welcomed.
- We offer a smoke free environment. Failure to comply will result in an $100 cleaning fee charged to your card.
- Guest check-in is between 3pm and 7pm. Check-out is by 11am. If later check-in is required please call to notify staff.
- If you would like more information regarding our B and B, or require directions, call us at (804) 453-9110.
- You may also reach us via email: email@example.com
Cancellation notice must be received at least ten days prior to your planned arrival. Failure to provide timely notification will result in a charge
equivalent to a one-night stay.